Im taking feedback on ideas for the new Semi-Vanilla server, if you have feedback for a #, put the # and your feedback after it. You dont have to reply to all #s, only the ones you have feedback for.
All feedback is appreciated, and will help to make a better server.
1. good economy, not broken economy
2. auction house, but people who use it become too rich
3. phantom proof spawn
4. nerf elytra, maybe no mending enchantments on any tools.
5. no mending enchantments, makes tools too op.
6. temp /fly as a reward for player activities. maybe an item that expires, or etc.
7. nerf spawners, maybe a community grinder? getting exp is too easy, furnaces store exp
8. no silk spawners
9. mining world? yes or no and why, does it keep the main world intact like its suppose to?
10. mcmmo, keep fishing drops the same
11. fish mod, with fish names and lengths for contests
12. headblocks, keep or no? too expensive, good for player pvp head drops.
13. Custom Mobs/Bosses? keep or no? Did they get in the way of your building, or were they challenging or too easy etc.
14. voting rewards? keep the keys and crates or do something different? needs balance, no overpowered items
15. loot boxes? keep or no? items too op?
16. compass cooldown, the tp donator tool, maybe durability.
17. Spawnplots easy to get to, 2 layers small closer to spawn, and big on the outside,
18. donation incentives? keys, but maybe equally distribute them? or something else maybe
19. kits? starter kit with only food? and more kits possibly?
20. /bal keep gold as a 1 to 1 transfer, or increase golds $ value
21. land claiming, did u like the claiming $ menu, or did you wait for staff to zone your land, did you like the system or should we modify it.
EXTRA. Have any opinions or thoughts about anything not mentioned above you would like to see? post below
Login or Register